- What is the meaning of accidentally?
- What is the opposite of severely?
- What’s the meaning of jaded?
- Are you a cynical person?
- Is senseless synonym of absurd?
- What’s the opposite of fatal?
- What is the opposite of sassy?
- What word is almost the same as substantial?
- What word best replaces severe?
- Is Sassy a bad word?
- Can you use Sassy for a man?
- What does it mean when a girl is sassy?
- What’s another word for accidentally?
- What is the opposite of cynicism?
- What is the opposite of accidentally?
What is the meaning of accidentally?
by chance or by mistake: I accidentally knocked a glass over.
Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples..
What is the opposite of severely?
Opposite of in a harsh or severe manner. benevolently. graciously. generously. mercifully.
What’s the meaning of jaded?
fatigued by overwork1 : fatigued by overwork : exhausted a jaded horse. 2 : made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something jaded network viewers jaded voters.
Are you a cynical person?
When you have a cynical attitude, you readily expect people to behave in a negative self-serving way. You immediately focus on the worst in people, which makes you feel uncomfortable around them for no proven reason. … Based on your answers, we will tell you just how cynical of a person you are.
Is senseless synonym of absurd?
In this page you can discover 103 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for absurd, like: senseless, ludicrous, foolish, illogical, pickwickian, doubtable, untenable, baroque, unearthly, preposterous and irrational.
What’s the opposite of fatal?
fatal(adj) bringing death. Antonyms: avertible, avertable, indecisive, fortunate, nonlethal, nonfatal, evitable, avoidable.
What is the opposite of sassy?
Antonyms for sassy backward, mannerly, genteel, demure, embarrassed, ashamed, abashed, polite, deferential, courteous, respectful, shamefaced, retiring, proper, timid, shy, unobtrusive, inconspicuous, mild, gentle, modest, mousy, meek, blushing, humble.
What word is almost the same as substantial?
Substantial Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for substantial?sizablebignotablesignificantsizeablevoluminousampleappreciabledecentgoodly225 more rows
What word best replaces severe?
Is Sassy a bad word?
From its mainly negative origins, “sassy” has grown to develop the taste of something positive — spirited, confident and lively — while still carrying the whiff of the negative — loud, rude, belligerent.
Can you use Sassy for a man?
1. “Sassy” “Sassy” is rarely used toward cis, straight men, and it’s also disproportionately used toward women of color. … The only case when “sassy” is typically used toward men is when it’s used to describe gay men, as in the “sassy gay friend” trope.
What does it mean when a girl is sassy?
The definition of sassy is someone or something that is lively, bold and a little feisty. An example of sassy is a quick witted, clever girl. adjective.
What’s another word for accidentally?
In this page you can discover 26 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for accidentally, like: unintentionally, inadvertently, randomly, unexpectedly, intentionally, by-chance, incidentally, undesignedly, haphazardly, adventitiously and casually.
What is the opposite of cynicism?
Cynical -sentence usage examples. Antonyms: Credulous,gullible,hopeful,optimistic,trustful,unskeptical,unsuspecting (etc.)
What is the opposite of accidentally?
accidentally(adv) Antonyms: intentionally, advisedly, deliberately. Synonyms: unintentionally, casually, fortuitously.